Wednesday 29 July 2015

Robert Mugabe shares bed with teenaged son when I'm away: Grace


"Sometimes when I am not around they share a bed and talk," Grace told The Sunday Mail.

"Bellarmine is unlike all my other children, he does more talking and he enjoys asking questions," Grace said.

Grace said the topic of their discussions revolved around the fact that Bellarmine is sitting for his A Levels this year.

According to New Zimbabwe, Bellarmine failed his grade 7 exams, flunked his O levels and got expelled from school for truancy.

Mugabe was not happy with this at the time.

“I don’t quarrel with him, nor do I raise my hand to slap him. Never! I leave that to the mother.

“But he has not made me happy in the way he takes his studies,” he said.

Robert was similarly unhappy when his other son, Robert Jnr, failed to get his O levels, saying he was an “undertaker” - Zimbabwean slang for an underachiever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ISRAEL AND HAMAS AT WAR